Frequently Asked Questions
This page will be updated as new FAQs are answered. Please read through this page before submitting the form on our "Contact" page, however, if your question isn't answered feel free to ask!
- I'm not so good with the metric system; how long is a 5K run?
- I want to register old school... can I print out a registration form?
- Soooo... How do I join/make a law enforcement team?
Likewise there will be a question asking if you are a K-9 officer and what your K-9 partner's name is. Please fill this out only if you are running with your furry partner.
For those registering via mail, fill out the form available on our registration page with your department name in the appropriate spot. We'll take care of the rest.
- How do you feel about dogs and strollers?
- My kid is too big to fit in a stroller and they want to run. We good?
- You guys have the coolest race T-shirts ever! I get one right?
- I’m more of a walker than a runner, can I still come?
- I want everyone to know I finished the race. Will I get a finisher medal that I can wear to work/the gym/at family functions?
- Yeah, I'm not really, how would you say..."race ready". Can I still donate but not run?
- Wow, seems like you guys are working hard! Need a hand? I could volunteer!
- I own/manage a supplement/nutrition/wellness/massage/physical therapy/police supply, (etc.) company and I am interested in sponsoring the event, offering services or handing out freebies or promoting my business on race day.